International tourism is a vital part of the economy of many countries and with its continued growth the tourist industry will provide many employment opportunities for individuals with the appropriate skills and qualifications. This course allows you combine the study of many aspects of international tourism.
The course describes the formation of the tourist industry as well as outlining its sectors and employment opportunities. It then explains the needs of both business and pleasure travelers and the ways that tourism businesses/destinations can market themselves effectively. The final section explains how the tourist industry packages and sells tourism products through retail and online channels.
This online course will be of great interest to all learners who would like to develop a career path in the tourist industry and who would like a qualification that combines study of international tourism with the practical application of tourism.
Having completed this course the learner will be able to:
– Describe how historic travel patterns led to the formation of the modern tourist industry;
– Outline the sectors of the tourist industry and the employment and career opportunities it offers;
– List the main priorities of business and pleasure travelers and the ways in which travel destinations can appeal to both groups;
– Explain how travel destinations and tourism businesses can effectively market and promote themselves;
– Describe the role of tour wholesalers, travel agencies and online travel services in packaging and selling tourism products;
– Effectively provide potential hotel guests with information during enquiries;
– Make a hotel reservation for guests utilising the correct English vocabulary and terminology;
– Check guests in and out of hotels in the correct sequence;
– Resolve customer complaints with helpful and non-offensive English language phrases;
– Answer restaurant customer questions using the definite article and the indefinite article;
– Recommend and compare restaurant dishes using adjectives and comparative adjectives;
– Understand the correct expressions to utilise during the three stages of restaurant service;
– Understand the role of tourist information offices and their staff;
– Explain guided tour itineraries using the present simple and predictive future tenses;
– Politely take a guided tour booking from customers using indirect questions;
– Provide specific and subtle directions in a guided tour commentary;
– Utilise adjectives and superlatives effectively in a guided tour commentary;
– Use the passive voice effectually in a guided tour commentary.
How does it work ?
This is a self-study course, students have 100% freedom to complete the course in their own time, there is no time restriction on this course. There is no attendance required for this course. Students can study this course from all over the world as long as they have internet connection. Students from all over the world can apply for this course.
What qualification do I get ?
On the completion of the course, the students will be awarded the
Diploma in International Tourism Level 4. The Certificate will be sent to successful students within 24 hours.
Course Assessment ( Exam )
There are no written exams for this course. students need to answer 4 assignment ( Home Word ) questions to complete the course, the answers will be in the form of written work. students can write the answers in their own time. Each answer need to be 200 words ( 1 Page ). once the answers are submitted, the tutor will check and assess the work.
The results ( Certificate ) will be issued within 24 hours of assignment submission. 98% of our students pass this course in their first attempt. if students fail, they will be given unlimited chances to resubmit their work without extra charges.
The course is accredited by The CPD Qualifications Group.
This is a self-study course. Students will be provided all the learning text materials to assist them in completing the course. The learning materials will be uploaded to the student online portal and that will be available 24/7. Students can download and read them when ever and where ever they are. The E- books ( PDF Books ) will be of different sizes. Our experts have chosen the right text books for each course. Students can use other books as well in order to assist their course works. Students will have 24/7 access to the course materials. They can access them learning materials from all over the world as long as they have an internet connection.
No previous knowledge required.
The course can be completed in a very short time, it totally depends on the life style of the learners. Also, there is no pressure on students to complete the course on fast mode, the course is valid for 12 months, so students can complete the course with complete peace of mind and with no pressure at all.
Successful candidates will be awarded International Tourism Training Course
This is a self-study course, students have 100% freedom to complete the course, there is no time restriction on this course.
There is a number of options you can pay your fees. We accept bank transfer, Paypal payment, Sterling Cheques, Sterling Bank drafts, Master Card and Debit Card payments.
Once a student is registered we will allocate a UK-Based tutor to guide the student throughout his/her studies. The tutor will be available via email and via Virtual Learning Environment. The tutor will guide and support the students till the given assignments are complete and submitted